先注册再绑定QQ

查看: 1798|回复: 20
收起左侧

CCIE求职面试题--QOS

[复制链接]
 成长值: 58750
发表于 2017-12-4 13:46:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

► What is Quality of Service (QoS)?

► What are congestion, delay, and jitter?

► What is the MQC?

► What does the service-policy is supported only onVIP interfaces with DCEF enabled message mean?

► How many classes does a Quality of Service (QoS)policy support?

► How are routing updates and Point-to-PointProtocol (PPP) / High-Level Data Link Control (HDLC) keepalives processed whena service policy is applied?

► Is Quality of Service (QoS) supported oninterfaces configured with Integrated Routing and Bridging (IRB)?

► What is Quality of Service (QoS)pre-classification?

► Which packet header fields can be remarked? Whatvalues are available?

► Can I prioritize traffic based on the URL?

► What platforms and Cisco IOS software versionssupport Network Based Application Recognition (NBAR)?

► What is the purpose of queueing?

► How do Weighted Fair Queueing (WFQ) and ClassBased Weighted Fair Queueing (CBWFQ) operate?

► If a class in Class Based Weighted Fair Queueing(CBWFQ) is not using its bandwidth, can other classes use the bandwidth?IsClass Based Weighted Fair Queueing (CBWFQ) supported on subinterfaces?

► Is Class Based Weighted Fair Queueing (CBWFQ)supported on subinterfaces?

► What is the difference between the priority andbandwidth statements in a policy-map?

► How is the queue limit calculated on the FlexWANand Versatile Interface Processors (VIP)?

► How do you verify the queue-limit value?

► Can I enable fair queueing inside a class?

► What commands can I use to monitor queueing?

► RSVP can be used in conjunction with Class BasedWeighted Fair Queueing (CBWFQ). When both Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP)and CBWFQ are configured for an interface, do RSVP and CBWFQ act independently,exhibiting the same behavior that they would if each were running alone? RSVPseems to behave as if CBWFQ is not configured regarding bandwidth availability,assessment, and allocation.

► Can I enabled Weighted Random Early Detection(WRED) and Low Latency Queueing (LLQ), or Class Based Weighted Fair Queueing(CBWFQ) at the same time?

► How can I monitor Weighted Random Early Detection(WRED) and see it actually taking effect?

► What is the difference between policing andshaping?

► What is a token bucket and how does the algorithmwork?

► With a traffic policer such as class-basedpolicing, what do Committed Burst (BC) and Excess Burst (Be) mean and howshould I select these values?

► How does Committed Access Rate (CAR) orclass-based policing decide if a packet conforms or exceeds the CommittedInformation Rate (CIR)? The router is dropping packets and reporting anexceeded rate even though the conformed rate is less than the configured CIR.

► Are the burst and queue limit independent of eachother?

► What values should I select for CommittedInformation Rate (CIR), Committed Burst (BC), Excess Burst (Be), and MinimumCIR (MinCIR)?

► Does Priority Queueing on the Frame Relay maininterface work in Cisco IOS 12.1?

► Does Frame Relay Traffic Shaping (FRTS) work withDistributed Cisco Express Forwarding (dCEF) and Distributed Class BasedWeighted Fair Queueing (dCBWFQ)?

► Where do I apply a service policy with Class BasedWeighted Fair Queueing (CBWFQ) and Low Latency Queueing (LLQ) on anAsynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) interface?

► What bytes are counted by IP to AsynchronousTransfer Mode (ATM) Class of Service (COs) queueing?

► How many Virtual Circuits (VCS) can support aservice policy simultaneously?
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

发表于 2018-10-24 17:20:07 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing
10# 2018-10-24 17:20:07 回复 收起回复
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 论坛注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|sitemap|鸿鹄论坛 ( 京ICP备14027439号 )  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:31 , Processed in 0.086224 second(s), 9 queries , Redis On.