论坛注册

QQ登录

先注册再绑定QQ

查看: 802|回复: 2
收起左侧

[其他] How to prepare for CCIE exams

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-21 16:06:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Many students will ask before they takeCCIE tests: What should I prepare? What ability should I have? What on earthshould I do? Now, I'd like to give u my personal advice on some big aspects.

First of all, theoretically, you need toread as many books as you can. TCP/IP volume one, volume two must be read atleast 2 times. You must completely understand those basic theories. There aremany relevant books on the Internet, read, read, read!

Secondly, you need to be prepared for thelong time "battle". CCIE certificate is a very valuable certificate.So even if you are a talent, it can't be easily got without longtimehard-working.

Thirdly, it may cost you a lot of money.Both training fee and test fee are not cheap. However, if you do get the CCIEcertificate, you will earn back how much you spend in a short time.

The last but not the least, you should havea strong will. I mean, be prepared to face to the same computer every day, andto keep hitting the same keyboard all the time.

CCIE exams are divided into two parts:written exam and lab. Students must pass written exam first then lab. Mostagencies will have a mock test before the real one. If you can pass the mocktest, probably you can pass the final test too.

It's not hard to pass the written exam, butit's not easy to pass the lab exam. To pass the lab exam requires strongprofessional knowledge. You'd better go to a reliable training center to studyfirst, then start the professional closed-off training and pre-exam guidance.

Two ways to success:

1, Self-study. To get the CCIE certificateby self-study requires more than two years working experience, enough time andhigh spirit, and a perfect experimental environment. What's more, you must haveperseverance, never give up.

2, Attend a training center. Make full useof the training center's experimental equipment. Communicate with otherstudents. The most of all, you can get the CCIE experts’ guidance to improvelearning efficiency. This is a way to get twice the result with half theeffort.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 论坛注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|sitemap|鸿鹄论坛 ( 京ICP备14027439号 )  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:21 , Processed in 0.056634 second(s), 10 queries , Redis On.